OptiTherm digital clock thermostat
Digital clock thermostat with internal room sensor
The OptiTherm is a digital clock thermostat with internal room sensor with which 1 or more air heaters (type G(N)SD or G(N)CD), up to a maximum of 8, can be controlled on the basis of the room temperature by means of a bus system.
- Push-button for switching the heating mode on and off.
- Push-button for switching the fan of the air heater(s) on and off.
- LED to indicate a malfunction along with notification on the display in the form of a failure code.
- Reset button to release a burner malfunction.
- An annual clock with 20 program blocks, clock program Mon-Fri, Tues-Fri, Sat-Son, daily or every day.
- Exceptional days, 20 program blocks, programmable by date, switching to daytime, eco or night-time temperature.
- 4 different operating modes (day, eco, night, frost).
- An overtime timer for switching to a different operating mode outside the switching times. Overtime timer freely adjustable from 15 min to 24 hours switching to daytime, eco or nighttime temperature.
- Pin code protection to protect settings such as temperature, clock program, etc.
- Frost protection which automatically switches on the air heaters if the room temperature falls too far.
- Digital clock thermostat.
- Connection: bus system (2-wire).
- Switching differential: 1K.
- Dimensions: 129 x 129 x 20mm (lxwxh)
- Weight: 188 grams.
- Protection class: IP30.
- Ambient temperature: 0-40°C.
- Temperature setting: 0 to 40°C per 0.5°C can be set
- Time display: 24 hours
- Summer/winter: adjustable automatic/off
- Languages can be set to Dutch, English, German or French
- External sensor: option of measuring the temperature per unit or on the basis of an average value.