Environmentally friendly heating with the GS+
Mark manufactures a gas-fired, high-performance air heater with an axial fan. This condensing equipment provides efficiency greater than 106% (lower value). Heat is generated via a modulating premix-burner which results in very low gas consumption.
The GS+ is suitable in many situations due to its extensive capacity range from 13,6 to 142,2 kW. The GS+ is designed to heat garages, warehouses, distribution centres and showrooms.
The GS+ is operated using an Optitherm+ clock thermostat or an Interface+ module that allows a connection with the BMS (building management system) via Modbus or a 0-10V contact. The Optitherm+ also makes it possible to control the GS+ units remotely with an app for mobile phone and tablet.
Optimal heat distribution
The Mark air heaters are commonly installed in combination with destratification fans. The ECOFAN W destratification fans ensure both optimum distribution of warm air and comfort in the room. A thermostatically-controlled ECOFAN transports the warmth under the roof to the occupied area. As a result, the room warms up more quickly, and gas consumption can in some cases be reduced by up to 30%.
Replace air heaters
When replacing low efficiency air heaters, there is often no condensation drain present. Mark Climate Technology has devised a smart reliable solution for this. When using our condensate pump set, it is possible to pump the condensation water safely and frost-free through the roof terminal to the roof. The set consists of a condensate pump, condensate neutralization set and a factory-adjusted roof terminal.
Features Standard equipment
- Efficiency > 106%
- Modulating premix burner
- Outlet temperature sensor
- Low temperature rise of the exit air
- Low thermal stratification of the heated air
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Corrosion-resistant aluzinc housing
- Stainless steel combustion chamber & heat exchanger
- Closed combustion circuit
- Advanced modulating burner technology
- Electronic ignition
- Low NOx
- Powerful axial fan(s)
- Downflow hood with horizontal louvres
- PIN 0063BP3341
- Carbon trust (UK)
The advantages of an speed controlled low noise EC-motor. :
- The highest efficiency in case of speed control
- Up to 50% energy saving in case of partial load
- Almost completely linearly adjustable
- Long lifetime
- Low noise level
- Integrated electronic thermal protection