Interface module for Mark air heaters
An Interface+ can be used in two ways.
1. Power control: An externally supplied 0-10VDC signal is converted into a power control of the burner. With an Interface+ module, one G(S)+ can be controlled.
Potential free entry: Reset
Potential free exits: Malfunction
2. Connection BMS (building management system): Settings, actual temperatures and fault codes can be read using Modbus. Settings of the OptiTherm+ can be modified.
- Wiring: Shielded bus cable (between Interface+ and air heater)
- Dimensions: 109x154x49 mm (lxwxh)
- Weight: 498 grams
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Ambient temperature: 0-40°C