CO₂ sensor with several measurement ranges
The CO₂ sensor detects CO₂ content in the air. The detection range of this sensor is calibrated for standard applications such as monitoring of residential rooms or conference rooms.
- Power supply 24 V AC/DC.
- Several measurement ranges possible: 0…2000ppm, 0…5000 ppm, 0…10000ppm.
- Output signal 0…10V.
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 70ppm plus 5% of measured value.
- Pressure dependence: +/- 1,6% / kPa.
- Warm-up time: approximately 1 hour.
- Ambient temperature: 0…50°C.
- Reaction time: approximately 1 minute.
- Electrical connection: 0,14 – 1,5 mm2.
- Plastic enclosure (RAL 9010).
- Dimensions 98 x 106 x 32 mm.