Specialist in Climate Control
Order code: 3002243
- Steel box with cylinder lock
- Regulator for the room temperature and minimum inlet temperature restriction using 2-10Vdc control signal.
- Selector for heat / off / ventilate.
- High/low selector supply fan selector.
- Digital time switch with weekly programme;
- A holiday switch to allow the device to be operated at the night-time temperature over longer periods.
- A digital timer (0-6 hours) to switch to the daytime mode temporarily outside the clock programme.
- Failure lamps to indicate:
- A burner failure;
- A supply air pressure failure;
- A burner fan thermally off failure
- A maximum/gas pressure failure;
- A dirty filter failure;
- Operating lamps to indicate:
- Burner on
- Burner off
- Supply fan low
- Supply fan high
- Release control.
- Reset button to reset a burner failure.
- voltage free contact to start extraction (24V max).
- voltage free contact to switch extraction to high (24V max).
- voltage free contact (supply to third parties) to check whether extraction is operating at low.
- voltage free contact (supply to third parties) to check whether extraction is operating at high.
- A room temperature sensor supplied separately.
- A duct temperature sensor supplied separately for the minimum inlet temperature restiction.
Controls/to be applied for:
Maximum performance with the Calflo air heater The MARK CALFLO is a make up air heating system. This means...