Switchbox for Mark Calflo
Switchbox for controlling a Calflo with on/off fan based on room temperature with minimum inlet temperature restriction.
- Steel box with cylinder lock
- Regulator for the room temperature and minimum inlet temperature restriction using 2-10Vdc control signal
- Selector for heat / off / ventilate
- Digital time switch with weekly programme
- Holiday switch to allow devices to operate at the night-time temperature over longer periods
- Overtime timer adjustable from midnight to 6.00 a.m.
- Failure lamps for:
- Burner failure
- Intake air failure
- Burner fan thermally off
- Maximum/gas pressure failure;
- Dirty filter failure;
- Operating lamps for:
- Burner on
- Burner in operation
- Supply fan on
- Release control
- Reset button to reset a burner failure.
- Voltage free contact to operate extraction (24Vmax)
- Voltage free contact (supply to third parties) to check whether extraction is operating
- A room temperature sensor supplied separately
- A duct temperature sensor supplied separately for the minimum inlet temperature restiction