GS+ air heater
Gas-fired high performance air heater with axial fan
Mark manufactures a gas-fired, high-performance air heater with an axial fan. This condensing equipment provides efficiency greater than 106% (lower value). Heat is generated via a modulating (5:1) premixburner which results in very low gas consumption.
The GS+ is operated using an Optitherm+ clock thermostat or an Interface+ module that allows a connection with the BMS (building management system) via Modbus or a 0-10V contact. The Optitherm+ also makes it possible to control the GS+ units remotely with an app for mobile phone and tablet (available soon).
The GS+ is suitable in many situations due to its extensive capacity range from 13,6 to 142,2 kW.
The GS+ is designed to heat garages, warehouses, distribution centres and showrooms.
Features of the Mark GS+
- Efficiency > 106%
- Modulating premix burner
- Outlet temperature sensor
- Low temperature rise of the exit air
- Low thermal stratification of the heated air
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Corrosion-resistant aluzinc housing
- Stainless steel combustion chamber & heat exchanger
- Closed combustion circuit
- Advanced modulating burner technology
- Electronic ignition
- Low NOx
- Powerful axial fan(s)
- Downflow hood with horizontal louvres
- PIN 0063BP3341
- Carbon trust (UK)
Optional: speed controlled low noise EC-motor. Advantages:
- The highest efficiency in case of speed control
- Up to 50% energy saving in case of partial load
- Almost completely linearly adjustable
- Long lifetime
- Low noise level
- Integrated electronic thermal protection