The radiant tube that fires up!
Mark INFRA / INFRA MONO black tube radiant heaters heat with long-wave infrared radiation. Radiant heating is based on the principle of heat transfer from a warm body to a body of lower temperature by means of electromagnetic wave energy. This electromagnetic wave, not hindered by air, radiates walls, floor and the present persons in the room.
As soon as the infrared radiation gets in contact with the human body, it is converted into heat. This does not cause any change in the air temperature. This method of heat generation is considered as very pleasant.
The more intense the radiant heat is, the less, the actual air temperature has to be increased for a comfortable indoor climate. Therefore, heating with the Mark INFRA system is much more economical compared to conventional systems.
Possible applications include: sports halls, production facilities, aircraft hangars, showrooms and garages.
The benefits of radiant heating include
- No spreading of dust and low noise level during operation
- Can be used in a focused way to enable a high energy efficiency
- A radiation efficiency of up to 75% according to EN 416-2
- A uniform heat distribution across the entire length of the radiator is achieved by the use of an overpressure burner with a long stable flame, in combination with built-in turbulators in the radiant tube
- Available in 6 different capacities from 10 to 100 kW
- By using a 1-stage or 2-stage control the output of the radiant heater is adapted to the demanded heat
- Various sizes, from 3 to 18 m length
- Highly reflective reflector hood, optional double air insulated (type +)
- The highly reflective radiation hood features integrated V-shaped reflectors and end caps
- Available in natural gas and propane
- Easy installation and maintenance