Plug and play heat-recovery unit
Increasingly high demands are being placed on the air quality in buildings. Multiple ventilation is often needed in order to comply with these demands. A great deal of energy is lost when standard ventilation equipment is used. To counter the loss of energy, Mark has included a heat recovery unit, the AIRSTREAM, in its product range.
The unit has an efficiency upto 90%. This means that 90% of the energy expelled is supplied to the fresh intake air. This high-efficiency means that in many cases no after-heating is required.
The AIRSTREAM heat recovery unit is available in two versions for both indoor and outdoor installation. The AIRSTREAM CFX is equipped with a certified high-efficiency counterflow heat exchanger with bypass. The AIRSTREAM HWX is equipped with a corrosion-resistant rotary heat exchanger.
Possible applications for the AIRSTREAM include offices, schools, workshops and changing areas.
The Mark AIRSTREAM fully meets the current requirements for the ErP-regulation 1253/2018 for ventilation products. Would you like to know more? Download our informative flyer.
Features of the AIRSTREAM
- Efficiency > 90%
- Air amounts between 600-27500 m³/h
- 45 mm environmentally friendly foam sandwich panel
- The outer panelling consists of galvanized plate coated in RAL 9002 (white – grey)
- The internal panelling consists of extremely corrosion-resistant sendzimir zinc
- Thermal-bridge-free cabinet construction with aluminum profiles
- Seamless connection of the panels to the inside with rubber seal (hygienic)
- High external pressure possible
- Removable doors
- Indoor and outdoor installation
- Low noise level
- Plug & Play-version
- Supplied pre-assembled
- Various construction types possible as standard as well as specials on request
- Plug Fans equipped with energy-saving EC-motors
- Certification according to Eurovent and RLT Richtlinie-01
- Pre- and re-heating: electric, gas, water, change-over
- Cooling coil
- Heat pump
- Indirect adiabatic cooling