Below you will find an overview of our current vacancies. Please refer if specified, to the job number. If you do not see any vacancies below, please feel free to send an us open application.
Send your application to:
Mark Climate Technology
f.a.o. personnel department
PO Box 13
9640 AA VEENDAM
Or you can e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Key Account Manager
Conquer the world!
Mark Climate Technology is market leader in the Netherlands in the field of climate control. We are also active outside the Netherlands where growth potential still exists. Growing the export turnover is one of our priorities for the coming years.
Your task is to enlarge existing customer accounts and turn prospects into new clients. The brand of Mark can be put on the world map even better: we want to be market leader everywhere. Internally you will contribute to the further professionalization of the commercial organization as well: “from very good, to even better!”
How do you tackle this?
Within the countries which you are responsible for, you will work actively on relationship management. You will form strategic partnerships with international clients and create commitment. Together you will look for opportunities to expand the brand of Mark Climate Technology and generate more turnover.
Conquering the world needs pioneering. New regions have to be explored, opportunities must be identified and followed up. This will mainly be on European soil, but can, for example, also be in Asia. Together with you we will determine which areas you will focus on. You will focus on distributors, agents and re-sellers.
You will closely work together with the Sales Department and the General Manager. When you are not traveling, you will work in the office if possible.
- HBO-level (Higher Vocational Education) of working and thinking; commercially trained.
- Curious and inquisitive; positively critical.
- Strong in building and maintaining international relations.
- Strong communication skills. Good control of Dutch and English is a must. French and/or Spanish is an advantage.
- Willing to travel.
- Sales drive and strong motivation.
- Affinity with installation and construction.
- Experience in a similar position is a plus, sales experience is a must.
For more than 70 years Mark Climate Technology has been focusing on the production and sales of climate control equipment for industrial and utility buildings. Mark has developed into a market leader in the Netherlands and abroad. Mark is based in Veendam (the Netherlands) and has offices in Belgium, Germany, Ireland, Poland and Romania.
Our product range exists of over 30 products that are almost all developed and manufactured in-house. Mark is ambitious and wants to go from ‘very good’ to ‘even better’!
What do you get in return?
- Ambitious and innovative family company with a clear long-term vision and mercantilism.
- Space for entrepreneurship and personal growth.
- Enthusiastic team, informal, short lines, hands-on mentality.
Have you become enthusiastic?
Express your interest and motivation by applying through email@example.com to the attention of Mr. H. Dijk.