Tanner MDA now also with EC-fan
The most versatile hot water air heater from Mark is now also available with EC-fan
The TANNER MDA is a water-supplied suspended air heater which can expel air horizontally or vertically.
Mark Climate Technology offers a highly extensive range of accessories for the TANNER MDA allowing it to be aligned to all applications. For example, the unit can be made suitable for external air connection in combination with filtering and a mixing box for the destratification of fresh external air.
The TANNER MDA is designed for use in showrooms, changing rooms, corporate hallways and garages.
- Manufactured with a corrosion-resistant aluzinc housing as standard
- Copper/aluminium heat exchanger
- Highly versatile due to extensive configuration options
- IP 54
- Delivery from stock
Advantages speed controlled low noise EC-motor (230V/0-10V):
- The highest efficiency in case of speed control
- Up to 50% energy saving in case of partial load
- Almost completely linearly adjustable 30-100%
- Long lifetime
- Low noise
- Integrated electronic thermal protection