NEW: Infra HE black tube heater
Black tube radiant heater with a low emission
The Mark INFRA HE gas-fired radiant heaters have been developed for the highest possible efficiency in combination with low NOx emissions. This makes the units very suitable for BREEAM projects!
Mark INFRA HE black tube radiant heaters heat with long-wave infrared radiation. Radiant heating is based on the principle of heat transfer from a warm object to an object of lower temperature by means of electromagnetic wave energy. This electromagnetic wave, not hindered by air, radiates walls, floor and the people present in the room.
As soon as the infrared radiation gets in contact with the human body, it is converted into heat. This does not cause any change in the air temperature. This method of heat generation is considered very pleasant.
The more intense the radiant heat is, the less the actual air temperature has to be increased for a comfortable indoor climate. Therefore, heating with the Mark INFRA system is much more economical compared to conventional systems.
Possible applications include: sports halls, production facilities, aircraft hangars, showrooms and garages.
Product features Infra HE
- Modulating control that optimally adapts the input capacity to the heat requirement
- Available in 2 different capacities of 35 and 50 kW
- Sizes of 9 and 12 meter in length
- A NOx emission of < 50 mg/kWh (soon also available with a NOx-emission of <35 mg/kWh)
- Highly reflective reflector hood, double air insulated
- Can be optimized energetically by using a flue gas cooler
- The highly reflective radiation hood features integrated V-shaped reflectors and end caps
- Easy installation and maintenance
Benefits of the Infra HE black tube radiant heater are:
- No spreading of dust and low noise level during operation
- Can be used in a focused way to enable a high energy efficiency
- A flue efficiency higher than 90%
- A uniform heat distribution across the entire length of the radiator is achieved by the use of an overpressure burner with a long stable flame, in combination with built-in turbulators in the radiant tube
- Premix burner technology for optimal combustion and very low NOx emissions.