Switchbox W9-1 BRL
Switchbox for controlling air heater
Order code: 3004225
Switchbox for controlling 1 air heater with external air/recirculated air connection on the basis of room temperature and minimum inlet temperature monitoring. With the option of setting the external air pro portion by means of a position switch.
- Steel plate box with cylinder lock
- Dimensions: 500x400x200mm (hxwxd)
- Digital temperature controller for control on the basis of daytime and night-time room temperature and monitoring of the minimum inlet temperature
- Digital time switch with weekly programme
- Selector 1/0/2 heating/off/ventilation
- Holiday switch to allow the air heater to function at the night-time temperature over longer periods
- Indicator lamp for indicating filter malfunction
- Illuminated reset button to indicate and reset a burner malfunction
- Control of the 24V modulating servo motor
- Position switch to set the external air proportion during daytime operation
- Potential-free contact to operate the extraction unit (24Vmax)
- Supplied separately: NI1000 duct sensor and room sensor
During the night, on/off on the basis of a reduced room temperature with 100% recirculated air. During the day, monitoring on the basis of the room temperature with minimum inlet temperature monitoring.
The fan runs continuously with a proportion of external air.
Can be used for: